April to November
WMG is here to create you a PERSONALIZED set of goals. Our learning experiences are highly customized to each and every individual, to fulfil YOUR goals.
The curriculum covered in WMG's learn to climb courses are developèd over time, according to individuals experience and goals, but include:
- Learn what equipment you need! Learning to rock climb is an experience that you will not soon forget!
- Managing knot tying, belaying, rappelling, and rope management
- Climbing techniques, considerations for body and feet
- Gain insight into how to assess site hazards
- Managing a top-rope site
- Top-rope anchor versus a multi-pitch anchor
- Anchoring Equipment
- Learn the highest standards for anchors
- Receive constructive feedback from a professional guide
- Gain the knowledge to build anchors and climb on your own
- Descending considerations
Learn the essential skills to propel a new climbing hobby to the next level, in complete safety.
Learn with the best at WMG!