- Mentorship Details
With over 50 years combined experience between Willie and Todd (both are IFMGA Mountain Guides and Avalanche Professionals), WMG is suited to mentor and train someone that wants to become an advanced backcountry tourer. WMG is also prepared to mentor those seeking to become winter professionals. Our new Backcountry Ski Mentorship program allows guests to learn new skills while becoming proficient backcountry skiers and splitboarders. Our aim is to bring intermediate-advanced backcountry enthusiasts and offer to help hone skills where needed.
Sign up to meet new friends and explore new terrain. For the 2021-22 season, Wasatch Mountain Guides will offer three months of this unique course: January, February, and March. Sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Fridays and mentees can sign up for one, two, or three months. We also have a great summary of what backcountry touring with Wasatch Mountain Guides will be like when you book with us.
- $1000 for 4 days in one month (per person)
- Dates: TBD
- 4:1 Max Guide Ratio
Backcountry Mentorship Program Prerequisites:
- Avalanche Level 1 (recommended not required)
- Good inbound ski/snowboard skills
- Good fitness level (able to spend 6-8 hours in the field)
- A phone call with Wasatch Mountain Guides (in order to assess your experience and fit in the program)
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing